Booking A Course / Workshop
• Full payment of fees must be received prior to start of your class/course.
• Your place on the course is not guaranteed until a deposit/booking fee or full payment is received.
• All fees include VAT at the prevailing rate.
Methods of payment – Fees can be paid in a number of ways:
• By payment (credit or debit) card personally, over the phone or online.
• By transfer to our bank account (ask us for the account references)
• By cash in person.
• Gift vouchers are available and redeemable both online and in store. Classes/courses can be booked online or by telephoning 01823 276633 quoting the voucher code. Please ensure that you bring the relevant voucher with you on the day of your course.
• Due to the nature and limited availability of places on our workshops, booking fees are non-refundable once taken. At our discretion booking fees are transferable to another course.
• You may cancel your place on a course up to one month before the course start date. Under these circumstances you will be entitled to a refund less the booking fee.
• If you cancel 14 – 7 days before we will refund 50% of the full payment.
• If you cancel less than a week before the course there will be no refund unless a replacement student can be found. If you are unable to attend you may send someone in your place or forfeit your full payment.
Our Right To Cancel
• Courses that have below minimum attendance levels may need to be cancelled or postponed. We therefore reserve the right to amend or cancel courses giving you at least 5 days notice.
• If in exceptional circumstances we need to cancel a course we shall endeavour to give you a minimum of 5 days notice. You will have the option of transferring to another course or of have a full refund.
• Unfortunately we are not be liable for any losses (including, but not limited to, travel and accommodation costs) arising as a consequence of any modification or cancellation of our courses.
• You may transfer onto another course up to 2 weeks before the course start date. Under these circumstances no fees will be lost.
• Transferring with less than 2 weeks’ notice will be at our discretion and may incur additional costs.
• You may transfer a maximum of twice before losing your fees.
• Transfer requests must be confirmed by email.
• Non-attendance of a course due to illness or personal/professional reasons does not create automatic right to a refund, extra tuition or a transfer. However, in such an event we will consider all the circumstances and take such action that we consider to be fair and reasonable.
• We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance, in whole or part, of any of our obligations arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving our workforce or the workforce of any other party), act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, terrorism, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery or heating, lighting, air conditioning or telecommunications equipment, fire, flood, storm, pandemics, epidemics or other outbreaks of disease or infection, or failure in the external supply of electricity, water or telecommunications (including internet) connections.
Materials and equipment
• The course fee includes the cost of all materials/flowers and the use of our equipment.
Photography and videos
• During the course you may take as many photographs of your work as you wish. We would ask you not to use the work of other people on your own website without their permission. You are not permitted to take videos at the school.
• Should we want to photograph your session for use in our marketing we will ask your permission beforehand.
Health & Safety
• Students are expected to follow any health and safety guidelines that may have been given at the start of each course.
• These terms and conditions shall be read and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute between us will be dealt with by the English Courts.
This website is operated by Eden Wedding Florist and Flower School, which is registered in England at 6 St.James Street, Taunton, TA1 1JH.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights regarding this website including, but not limited to; photographs/images, text, graphics, design, logos, and all other materials are owned by Eden Wedding Flowers and Flower School. No trademarks or content may be copied, reproduced, sold or used without our prior written consent. Breaching this term will result in us requesting you to delete/destroy any copies of the materials you have duplicated.
Access to Our Site
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
In using our site you agree to act in accordance with the law and accept and abide by all of our Terms of Service. You may not alter, amend, impair or interfere with our website in any way. If you default negligently in any obligations set out in these terms and conditions you shall be liable for all losses and damages that this may cause to Eden Wedding Florist and Flower School.
The price of any or all of our products will be as quoted on our website except in cases of obvious error and are liable to change at any time. All of our prices given on our website are inclusive of VAT at current rates.
Refusal of Transaction
We reserve the right to refuse to process an order for any reason or refuse service to anyone at our sole discretion and at any time during the order process.
Upon placing your order online you will be sent a confirmation e-mail detailing your order and confirming the value of your booking and payment method.
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that you are both legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.