Wedding Flowers Short Course
September 9 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm£200.00
If you are planning a wedding and would like to be able to do the flowers yourself or are looking for training to be a wedding florist, this short course is ideal for you.
Held over 4 consecutive classes, you will end the course with a good, comprehensive knowledge of all areas of Wedding Floristry, enabling you to make a range of creative and inspiring floral designs suitable for weddings. You will also have a good insight into the planning and pitfalls providing flowers for a wedding. The course is suitable for those who have completed our ‘Introduction to Floristry’ Short Course or anyone with a little experience in floristry.
Over the 4 classes you will make a design each time and learn
• How and when to buy and care for wedding flowers including quantities, timescales, planning and preparation.
• A hand tied bridal bouquet.
• Hand tied posy style bouquets suitable for Brides and Bridesmaids.
• Ideas for table designs.
• Buttonholes, corsages and flowers for hair decoration
• Advice on flowers for Churches and Receptions
4 consecutive Wednesday Mornings 10am – 1pm
Starting 9th September and the following classes 16th/23rd/30th September 2020
Personalised payment plans are now available, with monthly instalments to suit, final payment required before the course start date, please telephone Jane with your requirements.